By following my heart I came to u, I only forgot to take something back with me. For my thoughts are still with u. Never take someone for granted. Hold the correct person close to ur heart because ur might wake up one day & realize that u've lost a diamond while u were too busy collecting stones.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

250209 - Had dine @ Puchong, Shabu Shabu. This's my 2nd time been thr. Well, stil tasty lik da 1st time :) dadi boi love tis LOTS ! He REALLY can eat a LOTS ! O.O' especially da BABY OCTOPUS
-.-'' n' me ...... *grin* fuh zuk & white toufu * MY FAV <3
Despite wat he keep sayin' vy full ~ vy FULL ~ he stil can continue eating after rest a while =S *thumb up*
Anyway, i had a great time vit him :) n his family as well.

p/s : I wanna bring my family go thr nxt mth ^^ mommy, i knw u'll lik it ! <3








A 3mth lil baby gurl vit 'em
4 different hair colour :p
Groupie pics *
*Smooch*
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment