By following my heart I came to u, I only forgot to take something back with me. For my thoughts are still with u. Never take someone for granted. Hold the correct person close to ur heart because ur might wake up one day & realize that u've lost a diamond while u were too busy collecting stones.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Insomnia*

I couldn't fall asleep these days :"(
I've got Insomnia !
And I couldn't woke up in da nxt morning ~
As I said, can't imagine how cranky I can get in da nxt day if I do nt hv enuf sleep :(
Insomnia cause my skin growing worse day by day !
I had enuf !!
Today, 040609* I've to work for FULL shift due to open house in my shop !
10:30am-10:30pm* Donggg ~ 12 hours ! Gan Jiong ~ swt*
Well, Im stil here vit my lovely bloggie ♥
Im stil well & strong :P
Skin allergy couldn't beat me down ~ hahaha !! -.-''
I won't succumb from it even though Im almost collapse from this so-call-ALLERGY*
Really feel fed up vit tat......
Btw, Im on da verge to 22 !!!!!!
It's torture me cz Im getting older :"(
duhh ~
Say Hi to my sweet 22 in advance ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment