By following my heart I came to u, I only forgot to take something back with me. For my thoughts are still with u. Never take someone for granted. Hold the correct person close to ur heart because ur might wake up one day & realize that u've lost a diamond while u were too busy collecting stones.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Lil' Terminator ♥

New member (: ♥
He's Adorable ! ♥

270709 - Its Monday again ! my lovely sweet off day (:
Today was so much busy for me ~ God damn :P
Well, headed to Klang after I finish all da matter that I MUST done, in the afternoon.
Well, intended to meet babymiki up yet I failed to do it :( I do miss her like crazy ! Btw, I've watched 'Land Of The Lost' at Jusco. An Asia's biggest Jusco ! This muvee was funny ! laugh my ass out when turn to da 'mosquito' part :P. Well, of cz not forget about 'bak kut teh' (:

♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment