By following my heart I came to u, I only forgot to take something back with me. For my thoughts are still with u. Never take someone for granted. Hold the correct person close to ur heart because ur might wake up one day & realize that u've lost a diamond while u were too busy collecting stones.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Wed = my fix offday in every week ^^ Went 1U for muvee 'love matters' ~ its pretty instructive & funny. LOL. Intended go for lunch before da muvee started at 2.05pm, yet im late due to da gsc website was down since dawn till morning =.='' can't make any reservation ticket for any muvee even thought i've tried as many times as i can :( yet, f.a.i.l.e.d *
Hence, I purposely woke up early in da nxt day n' tried to make da reservation for da muvee ticket again. Ended up, its took me ard 1 hour to done it ! duhh ~ =S Da time it's rushing me !! How i wished I've got 1 an a half hour to prepare myself ! Yet, if time are not allowed :( , I need ard 1 hour. minimum:)
Hence, I tried my best to shower, blow & iron my hair, make up, choosed & changed my cloths as fast as I can ~ well well well ~ dadi reached my place ard 1pm n' v straight away headed to 1U ~ Fortunately, v got da tickets ! wink wink* ^^
After finished da muvee, v spended our's time to shopped ard :p finally I've got time to bought my empro eye brow pencil, mascara, foundation bla bla bla ~ ~ Afterward, went for our lunch ! hell starving !=='' Intended went for Dragon-I "龍的傳人拉麵小籠包" ~ bcoz, i still nvr try this restaurant b4 :( ~ its tempting me so long ! Ended up, v decided went for ZanMai :) Not bad too lar ~ haha :P Dragon-I, i'll look for u nxt time whn I visit thr ~kay?? :p

Not much pics, yet v do really enjoyed that day :)
Muvee > ZanMai > Facial time ! haha XD
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment