By following my heart I came to u, I only forgot to take something back with me. For my thoughts are still with u. Never take someone for granted. Hold the correct person close to ur heart because ur might wake up one day & realize that u've lost a diamond while u were too busy collecting stones.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Went to Menjalara for body massage vit Race 2dae after work.
It charge RM 45 for 1 hour. It's not expensive yet I swear I won't b thr anymore ~ none too comfortable =.='' NONE feel. *grumbling*
This's da different vit RM45, 1 hour & RM60, 1 hour !

However, my place charge RM118 for 1 hour :P In promo period, thr'll be RM98 for 1 hour. LOL ! Such a BIG different due to da location.

Btw, TQVM Chris a.k.a Yiyi purposely *delivery* da cash $$ 4us ^^ muackss* Since da place it's nt accepted by credit card n so on.
Both of us do not hv much cash $$ instead of credit card & debit card (: *paiseh*

No comments:

Post a Comment