By following my heart I came to u, I only forgot to take something back with me. For my thoughts are still with u. Never take someone for granted. Hold the correct person close to ur heart because ur might wake up one day & realize that u've lost a diamond while u were too busy collecting stones.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

BACK to my bloggie (:

Js an update tat I'm still alive n' well (:
I haven't updated in quite some time, b'coz I've been busy vit my current job recently ~ But thr'll b more to come vy shortly ~ I KNOW (:
My working place added a NEW member since las wed. Everyone was tried their best to trained her ~ so tat she can take over da tasks as soon as possible. Well, it's requires patience ~ & YES, we did ! Whereas, she's js to be conceited n' arrogant ! What A Grouch !
&
GOD BLESS YOU
Okay, It's time to stop ! I'm so tired I can hardly keep my eyes open.
I had da hardest time falling asleep these days n' then I woke up in da early morning n' I couldn't go bak to sleep.
How cranky we can get if we do nt hv enuf sleep !
HAVE A SWEET DREAM (:
MWAH*

No comments:

Post a Comment