By following my heart I came to u, I only forgot to take something back with me. For my thoughts are still with u. Never take someone for granted. Hold the correct person close to ur heart because ur might wake up one day & realize that u've lost a diamond while u were too busy collecting stones.

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Labour Day ♥

01 May 09 - Labour day in Malacca w my lovely frens n' dadi (:
A short yet great trip (:
Stay one night over Christy house which located at Tampin, a small town in Malacca.
Woke up early in da morning due to her house out of electric on 2nd floor?!? LOL. Hence, we're planned for breakfast 1st b4 headed to Malacca. However, all of us r over slept untill 2 in da afternoon after v took our's breakfast ! OMG ! *cold sweat*
Got myself prepare n' dressed up asap :S
While headed to Malacca ~ Cam-whored inside da car :P
Reached !
Lap lap gei fan (:
Da night view ~
What a beautiful 'background' :P
My 1st time clubbed @ Malacca, Pure Club
At *Lover Bright a.k.a Qing Ren Qiao*
A very nice place to drink n' chill with (:
-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment