By following my heart I came to u, I only forgot to take something back with me. For my thoughts are still with u. Never take someone for granted. Hold the correct person close to ur heart because ur might wake up one day & realize that u've lost a diamond while u were too busy collecting stones.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Hush*

I don't reli feel good w somethin' tat It's ad become a real cruel truth for me.
Goin' to change a new job, a new working place soon yet b4 tat I wanna hv a break :(
I wanna go trip w my precioussSs babe's !
Hope everything will be alright vy soon.
I need a new freshy working place !
He told me tat Im da only gurl who can gave him da feeling he want, but I found tat It's passed.
He said I didn't knw how he love me, how he treat me good last time. Im so sad to heard 'bout tis act.
Things are not easy to explain, to express out when It's come to confuse n' complicated.
I've hurt him yet he should thanks me now, congrats tat u found her finally..
I dont' want to give so much explain to convince myself when things come to an end (:
It's already become relentlessness.
I just
come to nothing (:
Goin' to watch *UP* tomorrow night (:

No comments:

Post a Comment