By following my heart I came to u, I only forgot to take something back with me. For my thoughts are still with u. Never take someone for granted. Hold the correct person close to ur heart because ur might wake up one day & realize that u've lost a diamond while u were too busy collecting stones.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

UP *

I wanna watch this !
♥ UP ♥

___________________________________________________
Im so pale these days :(
Anyone could tell me wat's goin on ??
I didn't update my bloggie for an ages !
Something happended on me and I don't reli feel good w it anyway.
I WANNA GO TRIP !!!!!!!!!!!! *Scream-ing*
Where to go ? hopefully JAPAN ^^ *slurp*
God PLS bless me dream come ture (:
Well, once I mention about travel, trip, beach, bikini, shopping here shopping thr ~ I was so excited !
I think I need a long holidays (:
I m so tired of my job, my life zZ.. I can't get wat I want, always a loser :( I just don't want to fight w 'em, it's seems like a stupid things for me ! ahem..
Wat will u do if u 're missing someone like CRAZYYY !?
It's torture me indeed !
I do miss my mom LOADS ! :"(
&
Y.O.U

No comments:

Post a Comment