By following my heart I came to u, I only forgot to take something back with me. For my thoughts are still with u. Never take someone for granted. Hold the correct person close to ur heart because ur might wake up one day & realize that u've lost a diamond while u were too busy collecting stones.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thank you

Breaking up with someone you care about is one of the toughest decisions any of us will ever have to go through.
Dealing with the pain and heart break is never easy. We just have to live the days as they are set out and not live in the past.

I don't really want to say goodbye

I don't really want to leave you

But now I have to go away

Stay away from you forever

What we had was something special

Deep down from our hearts

But now I have to go away

And leave you from my heart

There is no way out to happiness but

to give up my love

No comments:

Post a Comment