By following my heart I came to u, I only forgot to take something back with me. For my thoughts are still with u. Never take someone for granted. Hold the correct person close to ur heart because ur might wake up one day & realize that u've lost a diamond while u were too busy collecting stones.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Telling

Time to get things sorted out
Things will never change if I stil drag it so long

You said I deserved much more love and pamper from you
You said you're like a fool who just wanna love and pamper me always
You said you love receiving my message because it's always keep u awake
You said you love to lying on bed and fantasizing me for half and even whole day
You said how you wish you could put me in a bag and bring me wherever you go, then when miss me just take out and sayang
You said all my photos contain cocaine. Each time u see while lying on bed sure whole body numb and then fall asleep
You said very energy consuming thinking of me so supper for sure in every middle of da night
You said you just want me to be happy everyday

Thanks for all da wishes that you gave and I do really appreciated

I'm numb

No comments:

Post a Comment