By following my heart I came to u, I only forgot to take something back with me. For my thoughts are still with u. Never take someone for granted. Hold the correct person close to ur heart because ur might wake up one day & realize that u've lost a diamond while u were too busy collecting stones.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I'm chilling at home alone nw ~ nothin' to do ~ nothin' to do ~ =.='' Well 1 more day to go, v hv to say goodbye to year 2008 & welcome year 2009 ! New Year ~ New Life ! <3>

He was 21th years old once n' nw he's on da verge of da stage to 22th years old ! Happie 22th Buffday in advanced My Man :) *6 more days to go*

My mind stil vacillting bout what I ought to buy n' present to u on that day ~ hmmm......
Whereas, I'm looking forward on sat ^^ Ur buffday partee is ON ! *Anticipant*
Is it some kinda mass hallucination ?? by all appearances...... *Confidentially* :p

1 comment: