By following my heart I came to u, I only forgot to take something back with me. For my thoughts are still with u. Never take someone for granted. Hold the correct person close to ur heart because ur might wake up one day & realize that u've lost a diamond while u were too busy collecting stones.

Friday, January 2, 2009

31 Dec 2008

In a twinkling of an eye, v hv 2 say goodbye to year 08 & welcome year 09 ! :) Went Damansara uptown's Wondermilk aka Cuppacakes early in da mornin' vit darl Race ~ Ended up, v wasted ard 1 hour to look 4it due to both of us didn't knw da right location !duhh ~ -.-'' V js cant imagine tat v actually passed by da shop at least 5 times ! *gek sei* It's almost trun me off ! Well, I had made a pre-order for da range of Goldfinch, 48 pcs ~ its cost me 170 bucks ~ LOL *


At nitez, cancelled Quattro plan n headed to The Curve :) Intend to meet up Race yet failed to do it due to da bloody hell JAM ! 5 . 4 . 3 . 2 . 1 ~ Happie New Year ! I enjoyed my fireworks inside da car :"( Race had left thr once I reach. Oh ya, bumped into Mr.Bopet !!! I do missed my college life vit u ! ^^ Dadi go n meet his frens Arthur afterward & nice to meet u Mr.Arthur :)

4am sumthin' - get my ass & hit to my bed.. SLEEP ! zZ ~

1 Jan 2009

Woke up ard 2.30pm. Went out for lunch @ manjalara vit Race afterwards *gurl talk* Lene cum n look 4 us after work n' i found out tat someone purposely keep away from me due to I had rejected da 2k plan from her ?? hmm.. well i've no idea at all ~ *heavy sighs*


No comments:

Post a Comment