By following my heart I came to u, I only forgot to take something back with me. For my thoughts are still with u. Never take someone for granted. Hold the correct person close to ur heart because ur might wake up one day & realize that u've lost a diamond while u were too busy collecting stones.

Friday, January 16, 2009

Peeps ! Tis's my current working place ^^
Solaris, Mont Kiara :)
















Sometimes its vy frustrated whn lookin' at my wardrobe 2search 4 somethin 2 put on. Despite my wardrobe been fully occupied by my cloths n stuffs ~ yet, its alwiz hard4 me 2 figure out any suitable outfit whn i hv date =.='' duhh ~

I've NOT ENOUGH TIME to shopping rite nw ! ="(

CNY is ard da corner ! However, I still do nt hv any mood in CNY yet =.= ahem ~ hopefully, thr'll b a happening n' joyful's 2009 Chinese New Year ! ^^ Welcome 'COW' year ~ booOooOOo ~

GONG HEI FATT CHOI !

GONG XI FATT CAI !

-in advanced-

^^

* * * * * *
Before i get my ass to my bed, i'd lik to introduce few songs tat i reli hooked in recently :)

Love Story BY Taylor Swift
You're Not Sorry BY Taylor Swift
The Way I Loved You BY Taylor Swift
If I Were A Boy BY Beyonce
Womanizer BY Britney Spears
Better In Time BY Leona Lewis
你知道我在等你们分手吗 BY Janice 卫兰

<3
Nitez Peeps !
mwah *

P/S : I do *HEART* Taylor Swift nowadays :) *smooch*

1 comment:

  1. Hey!
    Just discovered your bloggie half an hour ago, and saw that you've linked me! XD
    and when i was tryin to link you only i saw your comment :p
    lol!
    ur page so romantic :p
    while mine full of ranting. *ha ha*

    ReplyDelete