By following my heart I came to u, I only forgot to take something back with me. For my thoughts are still with u. Never take someone for granted. Hold the correct person close to ur heart because ur might wake up one day & realize that u've lost a diamond while u were too busy collecting stones.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Angel


What are you really want ?
U used to get me down but still pull me up higher when u felt u thought of me & need me.
If it's not yours, it will never be yours,
no matter how much obsessed with it..
But in case, just in case..
It's for u,
It will always be for u no matter how often u ignore it.

Where're my angels gone ?? :"(
No more angels accompany me anymore.
I know, i'm alone.

Good night, peeps*

Countdown-ing,
3 more days to go

1 comment:

  1. Hi, do miss your blog at Xanga...
    Ok, take care and hope you stopping by sometime..

    SuperRat..

    ReplyDelete