By following my heart I came to u, I only forgot to take something back with me. For my thoughts are still with u. Never take someone for granted. Hold the correct person close to ur heart because ur might wake up one day & realize that u've lost a diamond while u were too busy collecting stones.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Back to basic


All I need is just

One chance
One kiss

One chance to spend all day w u & show how u mean to me
One kiss to prove we're more than just friends
&
One night to hold u tight !


17th - 20th March 2010
Laguna Redang Beach.
The Best !

I listen to the waves crash
Someday, maybe one day, soon
I'll find myself w another
My heart will beat w the other
We will lay in the sand
Our presence will be the demand

I wanna say,
U're not alone, babe

More pics to come (:

No comments:

Post a Comment