By following my heart I came to u, I only forgot to take something back with me. For my thoughts are still with u. Never take someone for granted. Hold the correct person close to ur heart because ur might wake up one day & realize that u've lost a diamond while u were too busy collecting stones.

Friday, March 12, 2010

ain't easy

Trying to forget someone u love is like trying to remember someone u never met.
It's pathetic though. I don't wish to be like this, but ended up, m da one who'r pathetic.
Ohh, Cheers baby !
Self-encourage for myself whenever I feel blue & upset.
U may think that da other party deserves me more because he could do 9 out of 10 things in life; But u don't know that da 1 out of 10 things u could do that make me fall in love w u
Hey U,
u light up my day, my life, my everything !
I'm missing u.. indeed.
Somewhere there's someone who dreams of ur smile (:

Relationships are like glass,
Sometimes it's better leave 'em broken than try to hurt urself putting it back together (:

No comments:

Post a Comment