By following my heart I came to u, I only forgot to take something back with me. For my thoughts are still with u. Never take someone for granted. Hold the correct person close to ur heart because ur might wake up one day & realize that u've lost a diamond while u were too busy collecting stones.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

more more tea ♥

Summer holiday at Laguna Redang Island ♥

从来都不晒太阳的我, 却爱上了这片阳光海滩 ~



It was my first time to Redang Island. We settled for Laguna Redang because of its location n it's been da talk of da town all the time.
We didn't have to worry about da meals as they were included in our full-board package, all provided by da resort. So does da snorkeling trip (: We all bring our's own snorkeling equipment for da snorkeling trip :D
Da facilities in Laguna are great ! U don't have to worry about having too much of free time with nothing to do. Da staffs are friendly too. U just need to carry your luggage to da lobby n they will take care of it from there on.

Overall, Laguna Redang is a good place to stay. U do not have to worry about anything if you took da full-board package w them. Many people commented that Laguna is more expensive than most of da resorts in Redang island.
But personally, I feel that it is money well spent. Will I choose Laguna Redang again?
Yes, definitely (:


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment