By following my heart I came to u, I only forgot to take something back with me. For my thoughts are still with u. Never take someone for granted. Hold the correct person close to ur heart because ur might wake up one day & realize that u've lost a diamond while u were too busy collecting stones.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Oscar 2010


Congratulation to The Hurt Locker !
Big winner in Oscar 2010. Yet felt upset to Avatar ! Always in my heart, da best film & best director ! *big big claps*
To be honest, I haven’t watch The Hurt Locker yet. I think it’s a good muvee. I should be watching it ?! hmm.. (:

Once n for all, everyone has been expecting James Cameron to be da Best Director for Avatar, but his ex-wife Kathryn Bigelow got it for her The Hurt Locker !

The Hurt Locker got most of the Oscars ! The Hurt Locker got 6, which includes,
Best Director, Best Picture, Best Film Editing, Best Original Screenplay, Best Sound Mixing, Best Sound Editing
while Avatar only had 3,
Best Art Direction, Best Cinematography, and Best Visual Effects.
And,
Bigelow became da first female Best Director in da history of da Academy Awards.

Yet,
I was disappointed that UP in the Air won NOTHING, considering all three leads got nominations ! WTH ?!!!
It's a shame da academy didn't have da foresight to recognize da film's worth with its highest honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment