By following my heart I came to u, I only forgot to take something back with me. For my thoughts are still with u. Never take someone for granted. Hold the correct person close to ur heart because ur might wake up one day & realize that u've lost a diamond while u were too busy collecting stones.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Anna Sui X'mas 09'

Anna Sui Christmas 2009 collection will be released in Japan on 5th Nov '09
Greeting Card : 2 variations (limited editions)
Left, Hand Mirror Eye Color Palette
Right, Hand Mirror Lip Color Palette(limited editions)

Antique Vanity Box (limited edition)

Mini Rouge : 5 new shades
Glitter Colour : 3 shades (limited editions)

Nail Colour Kit : 2 variations (limited editions)

On 3rd Dec, Anna Sui will release limited-edition Hand Mirror Eye Color Palette and Hand Mirror Lip Color Palette in Japan.
Anna Sui wishes you a Merry Christmas ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment