By following my heart I came to u, I only forgot to take something back with me. For my thoughts are still with u. Never take someone for granted. Hold the correct person close to ur heart because ur might wake up one day & realize that u've lost a diamond while u were too busy collecting stones.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

For HIM..

I'll smile whenever i think of HIM (:
I knew there're no U turn to the past..
Babe, i really miss it so much..I mean so much ~
I do appreciate the moment being with you ~
Craving for your pamper always ~
It's really easy to fall in love with a person,but it's tough to being together
It's really hard to hold a relationship in this kind of situation
We are going to have more and more hard times in the future
Perhaps,time will make us apart.
I'm trying to hold it tight, but do you?
You may not be the perfect man in this world,
but you're everything of me
I love you and that's all i really know
It's really hard to maintain a long relationship ~
Hopefully we can been through all these crisis
Stick together in difficulty
Prepare for the worst; strive for the best
Btw,
my heart was still with you since the day i gave you.
Eternity.
Good Night, peeps.
*smooch*

No comments:

Post a Comment