By following my heart I came to u, I only forgot to take something back with me. For my thoughts are still with u. Never take someone for granted. Hold the correct person close to ur heart because ur might wake up one day & realize that u've lost a diamond while u were too busy collecting stones.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Human Nature

I am so upset today.
Alienation of human is bloody terrible.
Someone totally freaked me out today !
We're not those skillful peoples who love to play heart plan, PLEASE.
Use ur god damn heart to feel it instead of ur eyes and ears.
We're just da victim for u guys.
This's so-called, human nature.
It's really unpredictable.
God Bless.
____________________________________
We're sincerly treat you as our's good and close friend.
NO FAKE, NO LIE, NO PRETEND.
Only true and heart.
Now, you're da one who played us until we're involved da innocent.
I've learned a lots in this god damn lesson which makes us be persecuted on groundless charges.
I just wanna get rid of all of these shit matters !

No comments:

Post a Comment