By following my heart I came to u, I only forgot to take something back with me. For my thoughts are still with u. Never take someone for granted. Hold the correct person close to ur heart because ur might wake up one day & realize that u've lost a diamond while u were too busy collecting stones.

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Night Fever ♥

Raining Saturday.
Its almost the end of 2009 ~ time flies ~
Yes, I've abandoned my bloggie for a long long time :D
Haven't blog for so long that I actually forgot what I should type :S like the whole post is not making any sense at all ~ but, whatever.
Chilling at mcd (:
Was not in a good mood today :S
Guess what? Irritating about my career and I think I should focus on what I really want to (: Trying not to drag this issue so long and now I've make my decision darls (:
Peoples always fighting for everything they want and everything they love. Aren't u ?
I intend to change my hair colour from brown cooper to dark brown / black (: And and and, I want a long ~ hair :D ! *grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment