By following my heart I came to u, I only forgot to take something back with me. For my thoughts are still with u. Never take someone for granted. Hold the correct person close to ur heart because ur might wake up one day & realize that u've lost a diamond while u were too busy collecting stones.

Monday, November 23, 2009

Learn by heart..

So HUGE change in my recent days.
I've learned a lots during these few weeks. Those god damn lesson which money can't buy.
I've bear a lots yet I don't wanna let u beat us down.
Patience is da key to everything? Maybe sometimes patience works, but after a long period this will eventually EXPLODE !
Now, I just wanna protect myself and STOP helpingggggg !
I've see what's behind da mask. They're selfish though !
USELESS to say and do courageous things. It's only makes us die more faster :S
Can't wait to SHOUT OUT all those god damn truth that I don't wish to know and keep secret ! However, we just CAN'T.
Always remember, learn one's lesson from bad things and bad peoples
I risk more than other peoples think is safe and learn da hard way
Thanks U (:
WTF

No comments:

Post a Comment